Never could figure out why my career as tpyist came to a sudden ned.

Happy Thursday peeps! I'm looking forward to my first time visit to Petticoat Junction this afternoon. I'll be there from 4 until 6 with Curt, Randy and Patricia from the Bad Axe MGD-64 Sno Run! Join us for happy hour(s)!
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
Only days away from Super Bowl 45! The Super Bowl is full of memories- some good, some bad and some just plain bizarre (like the Saints even winning one!). FOXSports.com breaks down the all-time craziest, weirdest and coolest moments from Super Sunday: Top 10 Craziest Moments in Super Bowl History
=
=
=
=
=
I'm so proud of our boy Aaron Rodgers, who in just his third year as the starter, has taken us all the way to the Super Bowl! While the Packers opened the week as favorites in Las Vegas, I'm also hearing they are the team most people will be pulling for to win the game--(except in Pittsburgh, Chicago and Minnesota of course). Why is everybody rooting for Green Bay? Well, here from the Bleacher Report are Five Reasons Why Most of The NFL Is Pulling For Our Packers.
=
=
=
=
=
Want to get away but don't have a lot of time? The world is a smaller place than it used to be. Distances that once took days or even weeks to traverse can now be covered in a few hours by plane. Here are some surprising ideas for places you might have thought were too far to travel. Here are 19 Escapes That Feel Far Away But Aren't.
=
=
=
=
=
=
My kids brought home some Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch cereal the other day. I haven't seen that in ages! It got me thinking about the awesome cereals we used to enjoy when we were kids. Remember Quisp? And Quake? Where did they go? Well, in honor of these sugar-laden concoctions from our youth, here are 12 Discontinued Cereals That Should Totally Be Revived.
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
That's all I got! See you tonight at Petticoat Junction!
Karen
=
=
=