There's a basic rule which runs through all kinds of music, kind of an unwritten rule. I don't know what it is. But I've got it. -Ron Wood

Happy 64th Birthday Ronnie Wood! Wow, as more and more of my rock and roll idols are hitting their 60's (and higher) I'm really starting to appreciate them more and more. Just think about the influence our Rock Gods have had on our lives! It's all very cool isn't it?
=

=

=

=

=

=
I love looking at old celebrity photos. Here's a cool site with pictures of awesome people hanging out together. It's called Awesome People Hanging Out Together. Check out this random shot with Steve McQueen, Paul Newman, Barbra Streisand, and Sidney Poitier. Cool!
=

=

=
We had our celebrity softball game last night at the Lumber Yard and it was a blast! Since I wasn't going to be home to make supper, I told our youngest son Daniel that he was on his own for supper. He's 14. He didn't have a clue what to do. Looks like Mom and Dad have some cooking lessons to give! In doing some research here's what I found from Guyism.com: 'It's staggering to see the number of men out there who don't know how to cook. Cooking is an essential skill. Consider yourself incomplete in your manhood if you don't have at least a few dishes under your belt.' Here are some recipes that are so simple that every single guy on this planet should know how to make them. 7 Dishes Every Guy Should Know How To Cook.
=
=
=
Our houses are filled with appliances, most of which we take for granted - until they break. That's a problem, and not just because replacing or fixing appliances can get expensive. Regular maintenance of your appliances increases their efficiency, allowing you to realize immediate savings on utility costs. Here are some great suggestions on how to be your own handyman--or woman: 10 Tips To Make Your Appliances Last.

=

=

=
You ask me what the scariest movie I've ever seen is and I'll tell you it's Jaws. Dang! That movie gave me nightmares for YEARS! That's why this video has me so freaked out! In this anxiety-inducing clip, you can see shark expert Valerie Taylor Feeding a Great White Shark...by hand! And at the end, she actually pets the shark on the head. She says this is proof that Great Whites can be peaceful creatures. I think she's bat sh*t crazy! As one YouTube commenter puts it 'holy crap it's the Shark Whisperer.'
=

=

=



Have a great hump day peeps!

Karen

=

=

=