Lying about my age is easier now that I have trouble remembering what it is.

Hi! Happy Hump Day! What a beautiful day in God's Country. I love the fresh air smell today. Much better than the humid air mixed with human sweat smell of yesterday! :)
=

=

=

=

=
Who is the celebrity who has been called 'a gentle and considerate 'rock star' in bed because he's 'had a lot of practice?' Find out in today's Dublin Dish.
=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=
How awesome was Dean Martin? I loved his drunken sense of humor. Here someone has discovered a very old note from Dino that featured his world famous hamburger recipe:

Loves!
=


=


=
Have you ever been asked to give a good piece of advice? One of my friends just had a baby girl and asked us if we had any advice. I was under pressure and said, 'ummm...always remember it's front to back?'. Yeah, that wasn't what she was looking for. Anyway, sure wish I had this website to refer to at that time! Here's a long list of advice from people who were asked, 'What's the Best Advice You Were Ever Given?'
=


=


=
Sherwood Schwartz has died. Even if you aren't familiar with his name, you most assuredly know his body of work: he's responsible for the creation of The Brady Bunch and Gilligan's Island. He also worked on My Favorite Martian, Harper Valley PTA and The Red Skelton Hour. To honor Schwartz and his career, the Hollywood Reporter has posted some of Sherwood Schwartz' Best Clips from the shows he worked on. And yes, the famous Marcia, Marcia, Marcia clip from the Brady Bunch is there! RIP S.S.!
=


=
Have a great day!


Karen


=


=