When in doubt, mumble

Holy thunderstorms this morning Batman! I was driving to work on Highway 16 when the brightest bolt of lightning struck right in front of me followed by the loudest crack of thunder I've ever heard! That was followed by a torrential downpour that totally blinded every car on the road. Boy, if that doesn't get your blood pumping for the day nothing will!
=

=

=
The NFL labor strike is finally over and while this may be great news for NFL fans and veteran players, it's horrible news for NFL rookies. For the next six weeks, their lives are going to be a living hell. They're going to endure the worst haircuts of their lives, carry heavy bags everywhere and they have to be tied to a goalpost at least once with duct tape and toilet paper. And then the mega swirlies begin. Ha! Ha! Check out The Funniest NFL Rookie Hazing Photos of All Time. I can't stop laughing at all the wild hair cuts!!!
=

=

=
So you're a single guy. The beauty sitting next to you at the bar let you buy her a drink, laughed at your jokes and, wait, did she just brush your knee? She may be flirting--and maybe not. To clear up the confusion, experts explain the key things to watch for. Here are 8 Signs A Woman Wants You. And remember, be good. And if you can't be good, be careful ;)

=

=

=


This video is hilarious! Watch as stunt car driver Darius Hashabi takes his mom for a spin! I love how he keeps reassuring her that he's not going too fast!! She's a real trooper isn't she? My favorite quote from mom is when he's going about 100 mph and she says, 'Oh my God, I'm getting out!' Stunt Driver Takes Mom To Work.

=

=

=

That's all I got!

Have a great evening,
Karen

=

=

=