'Rock & Roll is not an age, it's an attitude.'-Dave Mason

How was your weekend? We had a BLAST at Features Fest on Saturday night. It was a little chilly...but hey, our beer stayed nice and cold! I do want to send out my best wishes for a speedy recovery for John J. the drummer for Flashback and all around nice guy. Get well soon John, we missed you! A big thank you to Jeff from the Fabulous Baloney Skins for filling in at the last minute. You played the skins fabulously and that's no baloney! :) And who can forget Nurse Karen? Oh what a night!!
=
=
=
And now back to reality. Sort of. Here's the latest celebrity scandal; apparently the characters from Winnie the Pooh were all on hard drugs. Here's explanation:

I'd love to see this as an episode of Intervention!!

=

=
I saw a funny t-shirt the other day. It said, 'It's not that I hate people, I just feel better when they're not around.' We've all felt the need to escape haven't we? Well, if you seriously want to get away from it all but don't fancy living in a cave then you may want to consider moving to this island in the South of Iceland. It really doesn't get much more isolated than this!

One question...do they have Direct TV in Iceland? If so, I'm in!
=

=
I was watching a little 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' this weekend. How depressing. Can these people be any more perfect? Perfect bodies, perfect hair, perfect everything!! Blech! Give me a zit! Give me a bunion! Anything!!! Oh wait...what have we here??? Look at this!! An entire slide show of celebrity deformities!!! You wouldn't believe how many celebs have 6 toes! Or 3 nipples!
=

=

It's that time of year again. Time for new fall shows on TV. With over 30 new shows debuting this fall, it's hard to know which ones to watch and which ones to skip. Here's some help. From Boardwalk Empire to My Generation, here are nine new series worth checking out and six you should avoid at all costs: Fall's Best and Worst TV.

=
=
=
Have a great day and I'll see you on the radio!
Karen
=
=
=