'Who are you?' inquired The Who. 'We are spirits in the material world,' replied The Police

Happy Thursday party animals!! One more day til the weekend and Features Fest IV Saturday! I can't WAIT to see Flashback again. I need my Flashback fix! Come early for Rode Hard and Put Up Wet. It's gonna be an awesome party!
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
This is awesome! Check out this
video of Dallas Cowboy's Linebacker Keith Brooking trying to rally the troops before last Sunday's game.

Too bad it didn't work...
=

=
Sex - and smooching and snuggling and everything else on the spectrum - is great for your relationship and happiness, but intimate time with your sweetie is also terrific for your physical health. Not only does that 'loving feeling' get your heart rate up, it can burn some serious calories, too! Check out these Top Sexy Ways To Burn Calories!
=

=
What's the first thing you read when you pick up a newspaper? Sports? Stocks? Well, for me it's the obituaries. I'm fascinated to know as much as I can about the dearly departed. When I'm done I always say a little prayer. I have to admit, I've never seen an obituaries like these before! Check out these 10 Strange Obits. I'm going to copy the one for Jim Adams for myself when my time comes!
=

=
What's your favorite food to nosh on at a tailgate party? If you said wings you're not alone. According to a FoodNetwork.com poll, wings are the most popular tailgating dish, with a third of the tailgaters serving them up at their parties this fall. Just over 15-percent like munching on chips and dip while they tailgate, while eleven-percent prefer to keep warm with a piping hot bowl of chili. For seven-percent it's just not tailgating unless they have sliders, and three-percent need something sweet while they're cheering on their favorite teams. Click here for some awesome Tailgating Recipes.

=
=
=
Have a great day friends!!
Karen
=
=
=