The guitar was my weapon, my shield to hide behind. -Brian May

Happy 64th birthday Brian May! One of my favorite songs of all times is '39 from A Night At The Opera--I love Brian's voice and the sound of acoustic guitar. You've heard it haven't you? If not, do yourself a favor and check it out.



=
=
=
=
=

=

=

Wow, busy day today. I'm going to high-tail it down to Dublin Square this afternoon to draw more winners of our Motley Crue-z!

Join me from 4 til 6...it's nice and air conditioned inside!
=
=
=
=


=
Today is the release date of the 30th anniversary edition of REO Speedwagon's Hi-Infidelity! That does it! We're all officially old! I have an advance copy of the cd that I'm going to give away soon so get to my Facebook page and give me a 'like' under my REO post and I'll put your name into the drawing! Good luck!
=
=
=

One more thing: Don't forget there's still an excessive heat warning for our area. Please take a minute to review this article on the Symptoms and Treatment of Heat Exhaustion.


=
=
=


=


=

Be careful out there!
Karen
=
=
=