Some fairy tales begin with 'Once upon a time...' Others begin with 'If elected, I promise...'

Hey there! You're looking mighty fine today! My friend Barbie from the Market Bar in Sparta had a nice treat for us when we stopped in last night. A big bag of cucumbers! When I was growing up we always called cucumbers pickles. How about you? Cukes or pickles? Whatever you call them I can't wait to make a nice cucumber salad. I use cukes, mayo, sugar, dill and milk. Sometimes I ad bacon and tomatoes too. YUMMM!!! I love harvest season!
=

=

=
So, are you ready for some football? Tonight's the night my friend! Out of all 22 starters for a football team, the most important, the most critical and most significant is the quarterback. Wouldn't you agree? Out of the NFL's illustrious history, there have been many quarterbacks who have emerged as legends due to their stellar play as the field-general. Here from the Bleacher Report is their list of the 50 Greatest Quarterbacks From The Last Five Decades. Agree? Disagree? Discuss.
=

=

=
The funny Christmas movie is difficult to pull off, just ask Vince Vaughn and Fred Claus. I think the only movies to ever accomplish this feat are Bad Santa, Elf, A Christmas Story, and of course National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. However Harold and Kumar are going to attempt to bring their hijinx and hilarity to the holidays. Trust me, the trailer for 'A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas' will make you merry!

=
=
=

This video is awesome!!! Check out this dog who has perfected the art of the 5 second video!!
Man I love dogs!!!!
=

=

=
That's it for today, have a great one!


Karen

=

=

=