'I'm just a singer (in a rock and roll band)'-Moody Blues

Hi there!! Thanks for checking out my blog today. It was so GREAT to see all of you at the Maple Leaf Parade on Saturday. The La Crosse Radio Flyers were in top form if I do say so myself!! What a day! I've got tons of pictures posted on my Facebook page so be sure to check them out and tag yourself!
=
=
=
Speaking of Facebook, have you ever played FB's Family Feud game? It's pretty addictive. Check out this hilarious list of the Best and Worst Family Feud Answers. Here's a sample: Question: Besides San Francisco, name a city that begins with the word San. #1 Answer: San Diego Worst Answer: Seattle.
=
=
=
Are you a Simpson's fan? Did you know that most of the characters in the Simpson's are based on real people? From Barney Gumble to Bleeding Gums Murphy to Bart the Brat himself...check out these Real Life Inspirations For 14 Simpsons Characters.
=
=
=
=
=
One of my favorite movies of all time is 20 years old! Seriously, how awesome is Goodfella's?? If you love it as much as I do, then you'll really love taking this quiz: Goodfellas: The 20th Anniversary Quiz. This quiz focuses mainly on the characters and plot events in the film GoodFellas. If you've never seen the film, I recommend that you do so before attempting this quiz, as there are spoilers galore inside. And remember the two most important things in life: One, never rat on your friends; and two, always keep your mouth shut. Good luck!
=
=
=
What is it with celebrities and their huge lips?? Whether you call them "Trout Pouts" or "Duck Faces," some celebrities just need to step away the injectable lip fillers! Here are some of the worst offenders: Bad Celebrity Lip Jobs. Meg Ryan used to be sooooo cute!!
=
=
=
=
=
That's all I got...be sure to tag yourself on my Facebook page!!
Karen
=
=
=